For Parents - Medication Form

 Schools require a written request from parents that their child be issued medication at school. For short term periods a letter is sufficient. For long term medications a medication request form must be filled in. 

Schools require medical authorisation from a prescribing health practitioner to administer any medication to students (including over-the-counter medications such as paracetamol or alternative medicines).